The best day in my summer vacation

1

December 31, 2017 by moka116

This year, it was for the first time for me to spend summer vacation without any homework! It was really great to enjoy many things freely. I went to many places and experienced many things.

Especially going to Rock in Japan Festival was the best memory for me in this summer vacation. It is the most biggest rock music festivel in Japan and is held in early August every year in Ibaraki. Many kinds of musicians appear on it, for example Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, RAD WIMPS, Perfume, B’z and so on. Since the place where it took place is near to my hometown, so I went there with my friend from elementary school.  I could wach a lot of favorite rock bands and their performance were really exciting! Especially, I enjoyed the perfomance of Suchmos, which is my favorite band. Their sounds are so cool that I always listen their songs.

In this festival, I could enjoy not only listening music but also eating some delicious foods. There are many food stands, so I ate various foods. And I liked local yakisoba the best.

This is the best day in my summer vacation. I’m really looking forward to the next summer!

1 comment »

1. sae61 says:

I was also happy that I didn’t have any homework for the summer vacation!
    Rock in Japan Festival is one of the most popular music festivals in Japan. I envy you! I want to go to Rock in Japan Festival next year, so please tell me how to buy a ticket.