Movie Review⑥ -Ted-

3

December 18, 2017 by sungjoon07

‘Ted’ is an American comedy movie released in 2012, followed by ‘Ted 2’ in 2015. This movie is a story of friendship between Teddy bear, whose name is Ted, and its friend, John Bennett. Ted is capable of thinking and acting like humankind regardless of its shape. Ted and John spend their lives together enjoying most of their pleasure moments and overcoming some hardships. Even though there was a moment when their friendship was about to be broken up, they ended up helping each other when Ted was in danger.

This movie is very interesting in that Ted, which is not a humankind, acts like a man. Because of highly sophisticated video effects, there is no scene which actions of such an artificial Ted look unnatural or uncomfortable. Ted has detail facial expressions and acts as natural as human beings.

Also, the movie makes American way of life looks more attractive by showing lots of scenes which describe Ted and John’s daily life. They enjoy holidays and parties frequently, and work at relatively free workplaces. These scenes are able to attract many audiences to American life style.

‘Ted’ is a very impressive and effective movie which gives people laughs and pleasures spreading attraction of American culture.

1. hiroki09 says:

I like the way Ted lives

2. Manabu Fujita says:

Many people recognize this movie as a vulgar movie. I think so too. However, This movie tells us how important and precious friendships are. I like ted.

3. mina031 says:

I think it suggestively depict about not only coomicality but also race. But it makes us happy!