Movie review 3 Shin Gozila

3

December 12, 2017 by daichi041

This movie was released 2016, July 29. This is the 29th work of series. The people who know Godzilla might take this movie as a kind of science fiction movie. However, political aspect of Godzilla’s emergence are pushing forward. In the political situation, politician define Godzilla as one of disaster for Japan. In my view, the reason why director focus political point relates to East Japan great earthquake disaster.

Totally, this movie is movie become hot topic. By changing main target for adult age, a lot of people go to watch this movie. In addition, the popularity of famous talents make this movie success too.

Actually, I did not watch this movie in the theater. I watch this movie in the TV program. I could enjoy this movie from many aspects such as casting, music, story, and so on. Everyone can enjoy this movie even if they have never seen the series of Godzilla.

1. masaya070 says:

I haven’t watched Shin Godzilla, therefor I want to watch and compare to the original film.

2. Manabu Fujita says:

I wrote a movie review about Shin Gozila too.
    Gozila series is so famous that some directors made different types of Gozila movie.

3. sae16 says:

I enjoyed it too!