Movie Review⑥-Chia-dan

1

November 20, 2017 by mina031

Chia-dan: Joshi-kousei ga chiadansu de zenbei-seiha sichatta honto no hanashi (Cheerleading: girls high school students won the championship in the cheerleading contest in the U.S.), which is nonfiction, was directed by Hayato Kawai and released in 2017. The story is that weak cheerleading club makes a great effort to win the championship in the contest in the U.S. It has two notable points: main character, and dance. First, Suzu Hirose, who is Japanese actress, plays main character Hikari Tomonaga very well. Hikari Tominaga is open-hearted, honest and strong-willed girl. Suzu Hirose skillfully expresses Hikari’s characteristic by facial expression and way of saying lines. I think her energetic acting makes people feel happy and encouraged. Second, you should carefully watch members’ amazing dance. Though they are actress in fact, they dance as if they are real cheerleaders. I recommend this movie to students who worry about club activity. If such students watch it, they will be encouraged by it.

1 comment »

1. noel016 says:

I really wanna watch this! The story seems to be interesting, may remind me of my days in high school.