Movie Review②-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

1

October 28, 2017 by mina031

was released in 2015. It is the spin-off movie of Harry Potter series and 4 more movies will be released as spin-off ones. In this movie, Eddie Redmayne plays main character Newt Scamander. He is a British wizard and “magizoologist”, therefore, he has a lot of shiny objects. However, when Scamander went to New York, his shiny objects escape and he looks for them. While looking for them, he meets some fellows and is involved to something dangerous. This movie has two good points. First, Eddie Redmayne plays very well. He expresses Scamander’s shyness by changing his face expression and way to speaking. Second, computer graphics give view of this movie’s world some good effects. Shiny objects in this movie are spooky, but cute. They are surely created by computer graphics and make this movie more mysterious and interesting.

1 comment »

1. noel016 says:

I watched this in a theater. At first, I don’t have so much interest in this movie but after watching,
    I was satisfied with the quality of the story which is so exciting as Harry Potter.