Blade Runner

1

October 20, 2017 by sora047

How do you imagine our future? Now, it is banned to make a human clone. One of the reason for it is that they can exceed our ability and have a power to control human beings. The same thing can be said to macines or robots. But, we have already had a technic to make a human clone or a robot like a human. A world that human beings and robots live together may exist in the future. I cannot imagine it well, but it is a little strange world. I think we shouldn’t make a human clone or robots like us, so that real human continue to live.

I imagined Japanese future, and I will tell you it. First, cars will become all automatic. No traffic accident will occur and nobody will die because of it. Second, we will go to universe as travels or live in there. We can spread our views to the place except the earth.  Third, it isn’t related to the technology, but we all will speak English fluently. The globalization has advanced and also will do from now on, so children will learn English more early in the future.

I hope just a peaceful future.

1 comment »

1. saki284 says:

your image of Japanese future was very interesting for me. I also want to travel universe, like moon or mars. So, I want to technology to develop as soon as possible that I can travel other planet!!