Movie Review①-INFERNO

1

September 30, 2017 by mina031

INFERNO is a mystery-thriller movie directed by Ronald William Howard and released in 2016. It is the story after The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks), who is a professor, woke up on a bed at a hospital and found that he lost a part of his memory. Then, Sienna Brooks (Felicity Jones), who was a doctor, met him for the first time. While they were talking, they found that he was involved in the plan of reducing world population to half by using virus INFERNO. Then, they decided to look for where INFERNO is. While he lost some his memories, he worried about some weird illusions. For me, the scene was considerably horrifying but impressive. Also, the scenes implied that if INFERNO was given out in the world, something frightening would happen. When they looked for some clues to INFERNO, they went some art museums. They visited traditional ones in Florence, Venice and so on. They had a lot of beautiful and magnificent works. I think it is one of the remarkable point.

1 comment »

1. manyo183 says:

I have watched the preview.
    My parents watched INFERNO but I didn’t.
    It looks interesting so I want to watch it!