Talented students

0

June 20, 2017 by chihiro131

Today, I want to introduce my motto to you. When I was a junior high school student, I listened to Susumu Hara’s speech about talented students. Over five years have passed since I listened to them, but I cannot forget these words and they became my motto now. As you know, he is a supervisor of track and fields club in Aoyama Gakuin University. Also, he led to number one in Hakone Ekiden three times.

These are 10 ideas to became talented students

1. Regular routine
  2. Do not lie, believe yourself
  3. Keep one’s word
  4. To have own strong belief
  5. Do not blame others
  6. To have clear goal
  7. Make an effort
  8. Grab your chances
  9. Take actions
  10. Do your best

Good words were No. 5 and No.9 for me. When I got a bad score or faced trouble, I thought it was due to a lack of sleep and time. I always blamed others. Of course, it was my fault, so after listening his talk, I could realize I cannot grow by myself if I keep blaming others. Also, I have many dreams. For example, I want to travel aroud the world, I want to speak English fluently or I want to get high score on TOEIC and Eiken and so on. However, I do not take actions yet. He said “Dreams never come true without making an effort. Therefore, I decided to take an action bit by bit every day.

I think each ideas is very simple and easy to do, but it is difficult to keep doing every day. I think that we have to make an effort harder, if you want to realize our dreams really. Do you have your motto ? If you have one, please leave comments!