Princess Diana

0

June 18, 2017 by chihiro131

Do you know Princess Diana? I read a book “Princess Diana” in the X reading. Today, I want to introduce this book.

As you know, Diana was a England princess and Prince Charles’s wife. She was born in the rich family, but her life was terrible because of parents’ divorce, relationship with stepmother, Charles’s adultery and paparazzi and so on. Then, she was under pursuit by paparazzi and had a bad accident and died 36. Maybe someone have taken the England culture class in the department of English literature and have already know England Royal family , but I want to write about how grateful she was.

She contributed on society a lot. For example, she sold a lot of clothes and the sales donated various organization such as AIDS patients or land mines. I thought her land mines action was wonderful. Land mines had been used many times under wars. If someone touched them, they will explode and deprive many people life. Surprisingly, over twenty years passed since war finished, but they still have remained in the ground. Therefore she joined removed events to extend this situation. Of course, she had possibilities to injure and die due to them. The videoes or pictures had grate effects on society.

Diana is one of special people in England and many people still have loved about her. As witness,  Charlotte’s name is included Diana. Also, Princess Catharine often wears Diana’s ring. It made People who watched it warm in our heart. Her sons, William and Harry, have continued to those actions after her mother death. After reading this book, I could noticed how grateful she was.