Look back on this year for me

3

December 21, 2016 by nanase131

This year gave me a lot of things, however I lose a lot of things. First, it is the biggest thing I got that I entered this university. There are many new things for me everyday in this university. I have not joined club activity for 6 years, so it is first time for me to join a club. Club members are very nice and kind. I loved this club very much. Second, I got free time. When I was a junior high school student and high  school student, I had no time for spending anything except studying. I have wanted to do yoga for long time, so I joined a yoga club near my new house. The lessons are fun and I can relax. If I suffer torments, I go to the yoga studio, because I can relax and forget anything during the lesson. But I lose some important things. I lose every my friends when I graduated high school. I’m not good at get along with high school friends, so my friends left from me. I was so sad but now I have good friends. I should not feel sad so long time, I want to get stronger heart in next year.

1. shun131 says:

I also experienced the new life in Tokyo. I will do my best too in 2017. I hope you have a great year in 2017.

2. miku161 says:

As you say, entering this university was the biggest event of last year. Though this year might be also hard, let’s make this year brighter than last year!

3. mao131 says:

The year 2016 was one of the biggest years for us, because almost everything we have experienced in this university was new to us. I hope we also have a great year in 2017!