The food you like very much

0

November 24, 2016 by jun16

Do you eat the food you like very much first? Or keep it later?

This theme has been discussing a long time.

My opinion is to eat first is better than keep it later. Because they are always facing some threats!!

First, the principle enemy is your appetite. “The best favoring material is being hungry” this word get straight to the point. When you are very hungry, you can feel everything you eat is so delicious. That means, the most important thing is the first impact to your tongue. You should eat the food you like much first.

Second, you have to protect your favorite food from the person who is eating something with you. If that person is so autocratic, the food you like very much is in so dangerous situation. It is not strange whenever you get stolen that.

Third, when disaster happen , you have to get out of the danger. That means if a big  earthquake happen, you have to escape from the building as soon as you can. Then, it is so bad that you didn’t eat your favorite food.

In conclusion, you should to eat the food you like very much first. Not recommend keep it later because we cannot expect what happens in a future. I don’t wanna regret my life.