Do you want to be your gender if you are born again?

0

November 24, 2016 by jun16

Do you wanna be your gender if you can be born again?

My opinion is yes. Men and women have a merit and demerit respectively.

First, I gonna talk about men.

Men have such merits. First, if you fight with a boy, that fight will not continue a long time in normal case.  Men tend to forget such stress faster than women. Second, men don’t have to in a line to the restroom because to do something is easier than women.

Also, they have demerits. First, you have to have a strong mental. Sometimes men are said, ‘Don’t cry, you are men’ Second, in a lot of situation, you have to treat women. Because it is common sense in the world on these days.

Next, I gonna talk about women.

Women have such merits. First they can be a beautiful if you don’t have beautiful face when you are born. There are many tools that lead you to the beautiful like cosmetic. Second, usually women are treated by men when you go eating, go date. It is changing but still persistent.

Also they have demerits. First, they have to pay a lot of money to create beautiful face. If you don’t like to put on making, society requests to you. Second, you have to in a long line to the restroom. Probably when you see the line to the restroom like in a event meeting place, you feel so stressful.

I cannot guess which gender you want to be in the next life. As far as my opinion, I wanna be a man because I cannot stand to take a pee for a long time and some complicated aspects.