Face or personality

0

November 24, 2016 by jun16

When you choose your darling or honey, which do you focus on? Face? Personality?

Which is more important thing to survive this world?

I think face is much more important than personality. If you are so pretty lady, probably you can get envious dilemma. For example, you can choose the best one in a lot of guys. You cannot pay money when you go eating with men. Every guys will treat you super well. Many guys want to be her boyfriend even they pay a large amount of money. How guilty she is!! On the other hand, lady who is not so pretty will face to distress which is like she cannot make her boy friend easily. Sometimes they might hear about bad words for them. In addition, the not so pretty cannot be treated like the beautiful because men are so busy to treat the beautiful.  We can say the same thing when I replace the lady and men. The not cool cannot find out women. If he can, it is like a miracle. For them, to invite women for lunch or dinner is so difficult.

In conclusion, I think the most important thing to survive this world is appearance. Only you have good Appearance, this world are surprisingly kind to you.