why students go abroad for sutuding foreign language

0

October 23, 2016 by misako161

Why recent young people, especially collage student, go abroad to study foreign language?  This is my worry since I entered university.  Last summer vacation, I went to England to study English.  It was absolutely lovely experience for me.  However before I went there, I really don’t want to go there because of many worry thing about safety, living by myself, language and so on.  Therefore I thought why we think that we have to go abroad.

At first we look our future specifically Job hunting.  When we do Job hunting, we have to explain about something that we can be proud of us about.  Of course it is okay to say that about part-time job or club activity.  Studying foreign language in abroad is also good topic of that.

Secondly, they want to be independent.  There are some students who live with their family.  For them, going abroad for long time is good experience and one of the form of independence.

Thirdly, while people are in university is the last opportunity to go abroad for long time.  After getting job, it is too hard to take holidays in Japanese company.  However we have about 2 months summer and spring vacation.  Furthermore if you want, you can take time off school for a year.

These are my thought why students go abroad to study English.  This topic makes me want to go abroad again.