Health problems

0

July 16, 2016 by shun152

Hi I’m Shun Saito and today i’ve listened to presentation about the health and they said that sleeping is needed to keep your lifestyle stabled and brain and the body healthy. I’ve learned that your body fix the muscle that are hurt while you are at sleep. University students are awake all night long, but these days i can’t keep up with them. i don’t get the fact to stay awake all night. You got tomorrow waiting and how about spending the day together while the sun is shining? I don’t know but i am definitely the fast one to sleep when it come to sleep over. I’ve been saying things against staying up late, but i have respect on Hangovers so its sometimes ok to do things to take away all your stress doing what your mind and body desires you to do. Best way to get refresh and getting started for a new start with some hangovers. Its not good for your body, but your still young and you might have some worries and some problems and you should forget about it. Think positive. Ok now, I have to say good night to all of you that read this blog of mine. Thank you so much for reading. and I hope you will enjoy your summer brake, come watch the baseball ground in fuchinobe campus at the evening. We might be playing baseball. or resting at the dorm room. Take care, and enjoy life. See you again!!