IE class mates

2

July 16, 2016 by shun152

Hi I’m Shun Saito and today i would like to talk about how i was glad to be in a class with people having many interesting characteristic. They go out to play out side in Odaiba a place allied Round one where you could play many various sports. In University I thought it wouldn’t be like that. I thought we would only spend time together during class and if we get out of class we are only person who goes to the ams university. So i was surprised. sadly i wasn’t able to attend the  planning that they did so i couldn’t play with them, but i think there will be more events coming soon even the class is over.I thin owe were able to become like this because of the IE core teacher Seb. with all the short talks and the Discussion leaders and news report and the book resorts that had been assigned. Im not sure i could pass IE3 this seamster but i truly enjoyed it. Thank you

image

1. shun152 says:

i reread it for the first time, a lot of spelling mistake:(

2. natsuki152 says:

I really liked this course, too:) I still cannot believe today was our last class!!!All of our assignments were not easy, but we could do our best;) I am going to miss you all so much:(