SEX TAPE

0

June 26, 2016 by natsuki16

Sex_Tape_J_Poster

Good evening, I’m Natsuki. This is my second movie review. If you want something different, something new and something strange, I do recommend you to watch this movie, though this is aimed at an adult.

Annie is a typical mother having two kids. She makes big money writing her blog called “Hyper-mother” in which she writes how a mother disciplines her child. This blog is very popular among mothers and therefore they admire her as a great mother. However, she’s got her secret which she cannot tell anybody; she likes having sex with her husband. She used to play with him every night before having a baby, but they quit it because they didn’t have time to do it. Since then, they live a sex-less life.

One day, the husband proposed her that they had sex because he had been frustrated not to do it. They played, but soon they became tired. Nothing was interesting to them. Everything was changed and they got old. She proposed him that they had something new: taking sex tape. He welcomed the proposition, they took it and it was alright so far. The problem was that this sex tape leaked out to their acquisition via IPad they distributed to them. The couple searched for it desperately. Well this movie tells us what we cannot see till we lose something.  

This film doesn’t have CGs, it has almost real performances, though I am not hundred-percent sure. It has got lots of natural sounds and therefore, you would feel as if you were in this film. But I remind you, this is a really stimulating movie. You’ve got a choice whether you see it or not.