Harry Potter -And The Deathly Hallows Part 2

0

June 26, 2016 by tomoki62

Image result for ハリーポッター 映画 死の秘宝 パート2

Hello, I’m Tomoki. Today, I’ll introduce one of my favorite movies, “Harry Potter -And The Deathly Hallows Part2 “. This is the eighth movie. I have already seen it six times, but analyzeing it is difficult (e.g. the use of CG, effects of music, costumes, and so on) TO my surprie, there are a lot of these devices in this movie, and these has good effects on us. If you know them, you can more enjoy watching it.

First, this movie is used a lot of CG. In particular, CG is used to describe the magic by color. There are many colors : red, green, and blue. If colors weren’t used, we can’t understsnd what happens by magic. However, we can understand what happens by magic thanks to the magic colors. Moreover, colors sometimes compare enemies and freinds. When Harry fight against Lord Voldemort, Harry’s magic color is red. On the other hand, Lord Voldemort’s magic color is green. This comparision make people be excited. AS for frying with a broom, this is completely CG. However, We can watch as if characters actually fly because they are given an airing on camera, and clothes and hair are trenbling in the breeze. TO sum up, the combination CG and efforts on camara make the move take on realness.

Second, musics are also impotant. This movie start with usual music, so opning music make people be excited with the idea of Hally Potter starts from now. AS well as this, somber and rhythmical musics are played in a critical condition, and make us feel uneasy. On the other hand, peaceful musics are played in a last scene, and we realize the movie is over.

Finally, there are a lot of special makeup and costumes. The makeup of Lord Voldemort is most prominent. Also, characters are wearing makeup that they get wounds after battle. As for costumes, all of the enemies wear black clothes. On the other hand, clothes of friends are comparatively light, so the comparision of enemies and freinds is cool.

In conclusion, we can feel the bodily sensation of the magic world owing to a lot of CG, musics, and makeup.