My new part-time job

0

May 27, 2016 by taiga13

Hello class, I’m going to talk about my new part-time job. In March, I quit working at a convenience store, so I started to work at a Japanese-style bar. At first, I was so uneasy because my friends who work there say it is very difficult for anybody to learn the rules and contents of work. In my first day, however, the shop manager taught me the work kindly. I learned how to prepare a lot of food, and how to make them. My friend who work there also taught me how to wash glasses and plates gently. Surely, as my friends said, working in a Japanese-style bar is busier than working in a convenience store, but it is too boring to work in a convenience store because there are little work to do and I have to deal with many kinds of customer like a claimer. On the contrary, in a japanese-style bar, I have a lot of work to do, so I felt time passed earlier than usual. The customers who come to my shop are very sociable, and they often speak to me kindly. I’m looking forward to working every weekend! I hope you read this journal and be interested in my shop!