My holiday

1

May 27, 2016 by kotaro15

Last year, I didn’t have enough holidays because I had to do my part time job in every weekend. In this year, I get complete holiday. I don’t have any class and job at Sunday. I decided to spend my Sunday for my hobbies and homework.

A few weeks ago, I used my Sunday for my hobby. I went to Jimbocho, Tokyo. This town is very attractive for me. the place is filled with my favorite things. At first, I visited book stores. this town is famous for used book stores, but there are a lot of non-used book store too. I like to read books, but I also love to visit book stores. I bought some books. It was good time for me.

After that, I was looking for curry shops. For curry fans, this town is the greatest place. there are a lot of curry shops, and I heard that all shops has their own tastes. I visited one shop near the station. I ate chicken curry. the taste was very delicious. I’d love to visit the shop again.

This Sunday was very good. If I could finish all my homework until Saturday, I would visit a lot of town every Sunday. Thank you for reading.

»

1 comment »

1. momoko13 says:

Hi, Kotaro! I’m Momoko.
    I didn’t know that Jimbocho has a lot of book stores! I also like reading books. When I was a high school student, I bought many books. My mother got angry and said, “You spend too much money for books!” However I still buy books.lol What is your favorite book?