Chef

0

May 28, 2016 by manami669

images

Today, I’ll talk about CHEF. This movie was so fantastic and I like it. I’m going to tell you what points are especially good and the reason why I like it.

First of all, I felt American open atmosphere through this movie. It showed Miami’s great landscape many times. Additionally, another spacious places in America were seen in this film, so I enjoyed watching them and I felt as if I traveled on United States.

Then, many people had plenty of heart in this film. Even when Carl Casper, a leading character who is a chef, was laid off from a first-class restaurant, I didn’t think it’s a negative happening. This is because Carl was a warmhearted person. Also, his former wife, his child and his friends are very nice and I sensed affections from each of them.

Moreover, it is happy ending. Finally, Carl was successful in his career. In addition, he remarried his former wife and he started to live with his family.

To sum up, this film is filled with warmth and happiness. That’s why I like this movie and I recommend it.