ROOM

0

May 26, 2016 by makoto16

Hello, there!! I’m Makoto:)
My 2nd movie review is the “ROOM”.

Jack lives inside of ROOM for 5 years. He does not know the outside of the ROOM.
For him, “real” is the only things that he can see in the ROOM.

Room_header
I thought everyone has the ROOM. It is very small world, and that is happy as it is.
However, when we encounter the WORLD, we can’t help exciting to find the things we did not know.
There are many beautiful things which cannot find inside of the tiny little room.
We have to break our own ROOM, and find the real things in the world.

Not only script but Brie Larson was awesome!!!
She was awarded the Academy Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, BAFTA Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her performance in Room.
Ma was kidnapped when she was 19, as old as me. She was in the shed for 7 years. Through her acting, I can feel her grief and strength. It is often said that mother is strong, but mother isn’t born to be mother. Mother was just a girl before her kid comes. Moreover, Jack’s father is Old Nick. She certainly suffered mentally. Yet, she loves Jack. She is a good mother. So Ma is the most strongest girl, woman and mom, I think.

I think I can watch this movie from the different perspective when I become mother.
So I would recommend that all of the girls in the world watch this movie.(Of course, boys can enjoy it, too!!)