Sister Act

0

May 25, 2016 by mahiro16

image

Hello, I’m Mahiro. I introduce a comedy movie called Sister Act. I have a reason why I wanted to watch it. When I was a high school student, it was a kind of rule that senior students play a musical on the school festival. At that time, one of the candidate in my class was Sister Act. Finally that was not chosen, so I didn’t know the story of it.

To watch the movie, I focused on two points. One is music, and the other is camera work. I noticed that back music played before the thrilling scenes or the important ones. By listening the music, we will be excited what will happen to the next. About the camera work, I found two things. First, the camera often focuses on actors or actresses faces. This is a comedy movie but also a musical movie, so it has a lot of scenes that actresses sing and dance. Therefore the camera focuses on their faces, and we can enjoy and feel their feelings. Second is the camera often moves. In the scene that someone is being chased, the camera is moving fast. Also the camera always focuses on the actor or actress who is speaking.

The story was also interesting. When I searched this movie on the Internet, I found it has a sequel one, so I’d like to see it.