2 Goals I Want to Accomplish This Year

0

April 29, 2016 by natsuki152

The new year starts, and actually I still cannot believe I have become a sophomore already. Time flies so fast. I think it important to set a goal, so I have decided my goals.

Firstly, I am a student of English department;), so I am willing to study English very hard. I would really like to pass eigo kentei pre-1 and get over 850 scores on TOEIC test by the time this semester finish. When I was a fresherman in high school, I passed eigo kentei 2, but since then I have stopped challenging the test. I would like to know if my English skills has been improved or not. Also, I am eager to study abroad for more than a year as an exchange student. However, because of taking a teacher training course, I found it almost impossible to manage both successfully between taking teaching certificate and studying abroad for a year. Although there is an option that I will be absent from school for a year, but my parents wouldn’t say Yes. Even in Japan, here in Tokyo fortunately, we have so many opportunities to interact with foreigners, for example, there is a chat room at Aoyama Gakuin University, there are so many tourists in Tokyo,and international party are held every week around here!! So, I will make full use of them!

Secondly, I would like to learn about Japan more. I went to New Zealand to stay with my host family for 8 weeks during this spring vacation. This experience made me think that it is essential for me to get to know about my own country more. I made friends with many people and there were lots of people who was interested in Japanese culture and Japanese food like caligraphy, sadou, kimono, sushi, miso soup. However, I couldn’t explain about them very well because of my lack of knowledges. So, I will learn about Japan more and more!