My part-time job!

1

April 13, 2016 by masaya13

Hello everyone! This time, I’d like to write about my part-time job. Now I have two part-time jobs to earn and save money as much as possible. Both of them are fun for me. Althought these foods are a little bit expensive, I hope you’ll come to my restaurant after reading my post! I pasted three pictures of the restaurants which I do a part-time job. I’ll explain each of these pictures.

96958A9F889DEBE3E2E1EAE7E6E2E0E5E2EAE0E2E3E785E2E0E2E2E2-DSXMZO9103863027082015W02001-PB1-8

The first one is a picture of a Korean barbeque restaurant; Toranoana. It is ten minutes walk from Ebisu station. I started working there in May 2015. It will be almost one year since I have been working there. In Toranoana, I often attend to grilling meat and talk with customers. Then I’m always asked, “How old are you?” And I ask, “How old do you think I am?” Customers’ answers are always wrong. I’m looked old for my age. Then I say, “Am I look that old? I’m younger than that!” Anyway, working at Toranoana is interesting for me. Now, we are recruiting the person who wants to do a part-time job together. If you are interested in it, please ask me.

4_2 ws-porterhouse1MB-copy

These pictures are took in Wolf Gang Steak House (WGSH) in Roppongi. It is five minutes walk from Roppongi station. I started working here in November 2015. WGSH is very fancy and high class restaurant. The most popular and famous food in WGSH is Prime steak. Please look at the third picture. This is prime steak for two. It is 550g not including T-born. As you can imagine by looking this picture, it is very delicious. What is more, other dishes are also delicious. I enjoy working here too. I hope you will come here someday.

Thank you for reading. We have IE class tommorow, so see you again tommorow everyone!

Jackie

1 comment »

1. ayano13 says:

I want to go to the restaurant you work at. I often look older than real like you…