About myself!!

0

April 12, 2016 by ayano13

Hi!! Nice to meet you. We are already 2nd grade. It too fast, I think.

Today, I’d like to intruduce myself.

My name is Ayano Katsuki. Call me Ayano!

I’m from Yokohama, Kanagawa and I still live there. Maybe you think that Yokohama is a city. However, it’s wrong. You can call Minatomirai21 a city but other areas of Yokohama are countories, for example, my homrtown. Do you know Yokohama Hakkei-jima sea pradise? It’s near to my house by car. Moreover, Kanazawa natural zoo park is also near to my house. I can go there 10 minutes by walk. It’s famous for koalas.

We are a family of five. I’m the youngest children. My parents and my sister are teachers and my brother has a teacher’s licence. So, I don’t want to be a teacher because I know their hardships. I have a dream. It’s too big for me, but I want to try.

When I was a 4-month-old baby, I sufferd from a serious illness. At that time, there is no vaccine, so I couldn’t prevent it. The probability that I could live in a nomal was one in three. However, I could. After that, I have had some illnesses but I’m living now. I’m deeply grateful to doctors and my family. My first goal in life is “to live to be twenty”. So, this year is very important for me. I want to enjoy.Would you enjoy with me??

Thank you for reading. Good night!