Review of movie ~BLADE RUNNER~

0

October 22, 2015 by rena15

Today, I watched the movie in IE core class. The type of this movie is different from the type of movies which I ofetn watch. So, this movie was new for me. At first, it was difficult for me to understand because the setting of this movie was  scientific and futuristic. In addition, there were many characters! It was complicated. However, while I watched, it became interesting. Originally, I had known a principal actor whose name is Harrison Ford. This movie had been relesed in 1982. So, in this movie, he was very young! Especially, his action scenes were cool and exciting! Of course, other actors acted very good. So, I felt confident that they were real replicants! Their facial expressions were very weird for me. I think that thanks to actors who had played replicants, this movie could be interesting. The scene which Roy cried for the first time when he realized Pris had killed by a blade runner was the most impressive! It was very moving scene. By the way, I like the climax of this movie. That’s because Deckard didn’t kill Rachel though he had killed other replicants as a blade runner! It was true love! I think that the the theme of this movie is not only SF but also love.

Thank you for reading! 🙂