BLADE RUNNER

0

October 22, 2015 by misaki152

I watched “Blade Runner” last week. The film depicts Los Angeles in the future. In 2019, the corporation make some replicants which are like robot, it is impossible for many people to distinguish from adult persons. People originally used them for dangerous work only on work-off colonies. The uses of replicants were banned on earth. But they appear on earth, so special policeman started to search them. The man was called a Blade runner.

I was amazed very much because it is the first time for me to watch the action movie. Especially, when J.F Sebastian was died I was most amazed. The situation he shed and spit blood was a very realistic. But this film contains not only action the battle between a Blade runner and some replicants but also love story. Rick Deckard who is a blade runner fall I love with a woman called Rachel. She was a replicant. The replicants originally didn’t have emotion. But she had emotion. She believed that she was a person. But she generally started to notice. I like the scene Rick Deckard went out the city with her holding her hand. He had to kill her but he loved her very much, so I was filled with hearting sorrow. This movie was very interested for me, so I thought that I want to watch other action movies. Lastly, In the future, what will you do when you meet replicant? I want to become friend and I want to do that is impossible for person.