Love, Rosie(2014)

2

June 28, 2015 by nanami75

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

This movie’s Japanese title is Ato 1centi No Koi. It was based on the novel Where Rainbows End written by Cecelia Aherm. After you watch this movie, you will think about your precious people.

Rosie(Lily Collins)and Alex(Sam Claflin) have known each other since they were 6 years old. They spend their youth together, and shared anything, for example about trifling, dream and dream. Their relationship was more than a friend, but less than a lover. Dream of them was leaving from a small country town at England, then go on to the university at Boston together. Rosie wanted to manage her hotel and Alex wanted to become a doctor. However, oneday Rosie spend a night with her popular classmate ,then got pregnant.  The classmate disappeared, so she decied to become a single mother. They promised to meet again. Rosie stayed in the hometown and saw Alex off to Boston. They loved each other, but they couldn’t put into words. For 12 years, they were played by a trick of fortune, and repeated approaching and leaving…

Before, I watched this movie, I thought Rosie and Alex go out quickly. However, they didn’t go out readily. Various things disturbed their love. I was impatient. I think this movie want to tell us the importance of putting into words. It’s not only about love. This movie also tell us the importance of keeping chasing a dream. Rosie gave up her dream once, but finally she managed her hotel. She changed pinch to chance. Lily Collins is so charming, I want to watch her other works.

1. nanako77 says:

I would be a little bit nervous when I am seeing such love story, but at the same time, I think this impatience is the very attraction of this movie.

2. riho77 says:

I have heard the title before, but I did not watch it. Additionally, I had an image that the movie is sorely romantic movie. However, your review changed my image. The importance of telling people something cannot be realized in daily life, so watching this film is absolutely precious chance.