High School Musical

0

January 19, 2024 by marianne009

1. High School Musical was the first musical film to air on the Disney Channel and was a huge success.

Troy Bolton is a basketball star at East High School and Gabriella Montes is a smart freshman, an honor student who is good at math. They meet again by chance on a family vacation and happen to audition for East High’s musical stage production during summer vacation.

Because they belong to different creeks (groups) that are mutually enamored with each other, Troy and Gabriella are challenged by the expectations and social pressures of the other students to perform in the musical. Together with their peers, they take on the adventure of chasing their dreams and finding their true passions.

The film is a family-friendly film about friendship, love, and the challenge of dreams among high school students, interwoven with catchy songs and dance routines.

This was the first movie I saw in my life when I was 6 years old. I remember I was so shocked. I can’t tell you how many times the music, the dancing, and the sweet and sour youth gave me dreams and courage. From the day I saw it for the first time until today, I think I have seen the High School Musical series 15 times. This movie makes me feel nostalgic. I want to show this movie to my children someday.