Remenber me

0

December 31, 2023 by kaede016

Disney movie “Remember me” is one of best movie. The good points of the movie are three points, the music, family love and the view of death. First, the music increases the movie’s charm. While his family disagreed with that strongly, the main character “Migel” wants to be a musician. So, he sings songs and play the guitar secretly. The songs that he sing are keys of story in the movie. The lyric implies what the ending of the movie says. Second, family love is experienced in this movie. Many movies about family are the story that they go on adventure together or may be separated, but their hearts are still connected. However, this movie is not something like that but deeply descriptive about caring for each other. Finally, this movie makes us understand what Day of the Dead is like. This movie is set on Mexico. While Obon in Japan is quiet event, Day of the Dead is celebrated with pomp and pageantry. The movie play also features marigold flowers and people wearing brightly colored paint. In my opinion, this leads to cross-cultural understanding.