Hanataba mitaina koi wo Sita (“I fell in love like bouquet”)

0

September 29, 2023 by ai111

The story of “I fell in love like a bouquet ” is a romantic film that begins with a ” chance encounter”. Mugi Yamane (Masaki Suda) and Kinu Hachiya (Masumi Arimura) miss the last train at Meidaimae Station on the Keio Line in Tokyo, and naturally fall in love when their interests and tastes match up perfectly.

After graduating from college, they begin living together. Mugi is an illustrator and Kinu earns her living by working part-time, finding a favorite bakery in the neighborhood, naming a cat they picked up, and living an ordinary life like any other couple.

However, due to the hardships of life, Mugi and Kinu decided to become working adults with an eye on the future and started working hard.

Kinu wanted to spend time together, but this led to a gap in their steps. Although their values had been incredibly the same, the gap was growing larger and larger, which led to the choice to part ways.

The unforgettable five years between the two of them is expressed in a natural way in “I fell in love like a bouquet”

I think that the reason why this movie became popular is you can sympathize.

The film offers a realistic view of the real world through the use of proper names, such as the names of real cities. The sadness of real-life romance and the use of real-life video games and comedians make this work easy to relate to.