My last summer vacation

0

August 5, 2023 by taumi33

Because of Covid-19, I couldn’t enjoy my summer vacation. Instead of having fun, I worked more than 80 hours during summer vacation. It was so hard, but I’ve finally done it. Using money I earned in August, I bought what I want. There are my birthday in summer vacation, August 3rd and I became 20 so I had enjoy having alcohol. To be honest, I wanted to have alcohol in a pub with my friends at my birthday night, but every pub closed at 8p.m and they didn’t serve any alcohol, I couldn’t do that. Althouht I’m not good at alcohol, I hope I can go to a pub with my friends without any concern. However I met some friends in this summer, I don’t remember clearly where I went to, one place I remember mostly is starbucks reserve at Nakameguro. There were many special menus we can’t have at normal store and hole building is organized. I couldn’t be satisfied only staying at night so I want to visit there again. I didn’t have special schedule latter half of my vacation, I just relaxed in my house, playing game, lying on bed without thinking and so on. It maybe feel bored, but it was important for me. I once thought I would study English everyday because I had many time to do it. In the end, however I didn’t study at all so I want to make it a rule to study English this term.