Pressure

0

January 23, 2023 by ruk15

Growing up in a Japanese school there was a lot of pressure put on the kids. I would compare my school life to my friends that go to school in Australia, the UK or some that went to international school and what i would hear would be completely different from what i would experience, for one everyone spoke English and for me that seemed like a dream because for me i have to speak a language thats not my first and would often have to read In front of the class in Japanese, and for a kid reading in front of the class is enough pressure on its own but with that and having to do it in a language that your not comfortable with is a whole other level of pressure and fear. I personally think that the Japanese school system puts way too much pressure on the kids to do homework and schoolwork because with of these responsibilities these kids forget to be kids. A couple years back Australia tried to ban homework from their schools and when i heard that i just wanted to moved out of Japan and go to a different country such as Australia

«