Personality and birth order

0

October 17, 2022 by junia54

I have always been interested about things related to personality. I like taking personality tests because it helps me to understand myself and others more. I have a theory in mind that I have not yet searched about. I think there is a common trait or personality among the people who are born with the same birth order.

I suddenly thought about this when I was talking to my friend. She was born after her eldest sibling. If I were to describe her, I would say that she is an emotional being more than other people, and I could compare my younger sister to her. Ever since my sister was little, she has always been sensitive, and I remember she used to cry almost everyday. Though I am not saying that all the second child is as emotionally sensitive as my sister used to be, but I could observe that people who were born second express their emotions more obviously than others.

Likewise with the other people who are the eldest or the youngest. From my opinion, people who are born first tend to have a strong sense of responsibility than their other siblings, and the youngest ones are more confident than others. This is what I at least observed from my friends and siblings. I would like to learn more about it.