What I want to do in my summer vacation

0

June 29, 2022 by kazune56

I have many things I want to do in my summer vacation. There are many things I can do only when I’m a student. So I want to enjoy my summer vacation to the fullest.

First, I’ll go to Osaka with my friends from high school. I have been talking about wanting to go to Osaka with my friends since I was in high school, so I am really looking forward to making plans now.In Osaka, he would like to eat famous foods such as takoyaki and okonomiyaki, and visit USJ.

Second, I’ve been working part-time in a restaurant for six months, but for a new experience I want to challenge a new part-time job.I would like to find a part-time job where the experience will be useful after I enter the workforce, but I haven’t found one yet, so I am going to ask my friends about it.

Lastly, There are many anime and manga that I haven’t seen yet, and I hope to see many of them during my summer vacation when I have more time. I am really looking forward to summer vacation because I usually don’t have much time to watch them when I have school.

These are I want to do in my summer vacation.