My childhood

0

April 29, 2022 by nanami241

Today, I am going to talk about my childhood. 

At first, I was born in Kanagawa. I spent there from birth to six years old. I don’t remember such details, but I sometimes played with the friends who were in the same kindergarten even though we were separated in elementary school.

When I was in elementary school, my father was transferred and I moved to Sendai City in Miyagi Prefecture. I remember it was anxiety to participate in the entrance ceremony with no friends in the same kindergarten. Also, I was surprised how cold it was when I first moved in. After I entered the school, I made friends and had a lot of friends my age in the same apartment building, so I was having fun every day. I often played with my friends around our apartment after school. It was one of my best memories. In winter, I went skiing with my good friends and their families and had a lot of winter fun. Although I could have lived in Sendai for three years because of my father’s work, I was able to have a great life.

Also, when I was a fourth year student, I moved to Morioka city in Iwate. I was anxious about making new friends again because the environment changed. However, because many people at the new school were kind to me, I was able to make a lot of friends. Morioka is a city where it snows a lot more than Sendai, so I had a lot of fun playing in the snow in the park near my house. 

In addition, I think I was able to experience many things that are unique to Tohoku that are not possible in Kanto.There were a lot of hard times when I was transferred, but now I have a lot of good memories and I’m glad I went through it.