Happy Death Day

0

January 23, 2022 by ryotaro20

I would like to introduce one of my favorite movies “Happy death day”. It’s a kind of horror movie but it also has suspense, romance, science fiction and comedy aspects. The storyline is that a woman got up on someone’s bed and she realized that she had had a good mood with a stranger last night because of alcohol. There was a man, who she had slept with, besides the bed and she jumped out of the room because they felt awkward. She was invited to a party by a friend of hers but she was killed by someone who was wearing a mask on the way to the party. The next moment, she got up on the someone’s bed again and she experienced the exact same day again. This film is a time travel film. Every time she was killed, she kept being sent back to the beginning of the day until she could find the killer. This film has the elements of various genre, so it never makes us feel bored when we watched it. Additionally, the ability of the time travel can be used to save other people’s life and it was new for me. The mask which the killer is wearing looks like a baby looking but it emphasizes the creeps.