The Great Escape – Korean TV program

0

January 22, 2022 by utae46

This is a Korean TV program called The Great Escape, which is popular among young Koreans. The program, as the name implies, is an adaptation of an escape game seen in theme park and TV programs in Japan. I had the opportunity to watch the program, and I was attracted by the fun. I am going to explain why the program is popular.

First of all, the casts are all entertainers familiar to Koreans. The casts consist of six people: comedians who serves as the show’s MC, singers, and a martial arts player. The way they work together to play games is very thrilling, and viewers can experience the same thrill and sense of accomplishment from their reactions.

Second, the scale of the program’s sets is very large. The scale is that you cannot see in Japan, and I was overwhelmed by the cost of producing the program. On the other hand, it is great fun to watch the various concepts of escape games unfold each time.

In addition, the reactions of the casts are very funny. Especially, the reactions of the martial arts player are noteworthy.

For these reasons, this TV program is regarded as interesting and popular among young people in Korea. If you have a chance to watch this, I highly recommend you watch!