It’s a small world

0

January 22, 2022 by ryotaro20

This video is one of King Gnu’s music video and this song is on their first album “Sympa”. The video is not long, just around 4 minutes long, but a narrative form is created in these 4 minutes. The storyline is that a lonely man bumped into a woman, and they seem to have a romantic mood each other. However, he tried to kiss her, but she rejected. He returned to a lonely man at last because he was broken up. Of course, the music is beautiful, but I think not only music also the video is beautiful. The camera angle is fixed throughout the music video, so actors have to express all emotional movements by their acting. In addition, I think this video is shot by one cut because it does not look as if some shots are used in it. There are some lights in the background and they look like the lights from factories on the opposite shore. I guess the shooting place is on the beach because the shot is similar to the scenery from the beach at night and you can see sand on the ground in the video. Surprisingly, the actor, who acts the lonely man is the vocalist of King Gnu, Iguchi Satoru.