Avengers End Game

0

December 30, 2021 by joi37

This work is the sum total of the MCU to date. Honestly, the only word I can find is “awesome”.Some of us who have been watching the MCU since the first “Iron Man” film. This is a film that gather all the MCU films of the past. There were many scenes that I thought, “There was a scene like this,” and the story that brought all the various MCU films together into one film, “End Game,” is truly amazing.

For the viewers, this is the end of the MCU but for the characters in the movie. There are also many scenes where they express their feelings that they were unable to express to their loved ones. In that sense, it is also the end of the MCU for the characters, and for the fans, it really wraps up the warmth.The last scene where all the characters come together at the same time is really wonderful. Avengers Assemble” always gets me excited no matter how many times I hear it, and the final battle is truly a culmination. The final battle was a true culmination of the series. Each character’s skills and characteristics were displayed to the fullest.

After watching it, I felt a mixture of emotions, “Thank you” to the MCU and its characters, a sense of loss, and a sense of anticipation for future MCU works.