What I learned from TED video.

0

August 4, 2021 by ami70

I watched the TED video of Louis Schwartzberg who is film maker. I was surprised that there are lot of things which we cannot watch in the natural world. Even my body, there are many things I do not know. There are a lot of hidden miracles in the world.
For example, body movements of animals that we cannot see. Especially,
dragonflies fly more complex than I thought. I was inspired that the movement of dragonflies gives our science key to further development. I am excited how the hint from dragonflies become wonderful invention. It can be said that spider’s silk thread is also useful for science. It is wonderful that spider’s silk thread is stronger than steel but completely elastic, it is great secret of them. We might make stronger threads if we analyze more and more about components of spider’s thread.
I was also amazed the growth of plants. I cannot notice the growth of plants continuously, but across-sectional. It was good for me to watch the films because I have no chance ordinary to watch those type of films. About our body, I felt uncomfortable when I learned that there are super super small creatures living all over our body. I do not like insects, but when I realized there are mites spend their entire lives dwelling on my eyelashes and crawling over my skin at night, I think that this means that I am always living with the mites. It made me shiver. I think that it is strange that they cannot be moved when we wash our faces. By watching his TED video, I understand that there are a lot of hidden great miracles of the nature would and what I see every day is not all.

»