About me

0

August 4, 2021 by ami70

My name is Ami Sato.
I am 20 years old. I studied for a year for university entrance exam after I graduated from high school, this is why I am 20 years old although I am in second grade.

There are 4 people and a dog in my family: my father, my mother, my younger brother,  and I. My younger brother is English college student, and good at English, so I want to study English so that I won’t lose to him.

I work part-time job at Gong Cha. I have loved it since I drunk it’s tapioca milk tea at first.
Last year, I immediately offer Gong Cha’s part-time job when I found the advertisement. Gong Cha is famous for its tapioca milk tea, and most people think Gong Cha is one of tapioca shop, but actually it is a tea shop. Therefore I have come to like various tea more and more. My recommend is Alisan oolong tea. All my colleagues are nice, so I am satisfied with my job.

And,I like shopping. I especially like clothes. I often go to Shinjuku and Shibuya for shopping. I also enjoying window shopping because it takes no cost. It is good for me for a change. I want to go shopping taking care of corona virus.