about e-mail

0

August 4, 2021 by ami70

I think that some ways texting can go wrong or cause misunderstandings. Emotional misunderstandings can occur in e-mail exchanges. Usually, it is not words but facial expressions that convey emotions, but in the case of e-mail, it is the text that must be judged.
In fact, I have had this experience many times. For example, I was told, “Send an email to your friend with a picture of your notes from today’s class! I said, “Sure. I’ll send it when I get home. I replied. At first glance, it looks like there is nothing wrong with it, but the person who received it misunderstood that I was offended. The recipient may feel that my reply was cold.
To deal with this situation, you can use the same sentence, “Okay! I’ll send it to you as soon as I get home!” and add an exclamation point or use a frank ending to prevent misunderstandings.
For example, if someone makes fun of you a little bit in an email, and you don’t really mind, you can reply in a funny way, “So what? However, if you say, “Don’t say that,” even though you don’t mind, and you give a cold response. The person who received this would misunderstand that I had hurt them. This is why you have to be careful when sending text messages, because the same tension that you normally have in a conversation will not be conveyed in the text at all.