Thank you all for this class

0

July 21, 2021 by juri126

This is the last journal I have to finish writing this semester. Now that I have finished taking all the courses for this class, I have one thing to tell you: I actually like IE courses because they give me many chances to interact with my classmates. And what’s more, I have to appreciate for letting me cook or eat lunch during the class.

People outside the campus often asked me whether I could make friends at university. The answer may come along with one question mark. But thanks to this course, I have a few people that I have known since the first grade. So I wonder why they are curious about my making friends. Also, there is another teacher who still remembers me after the class and I have contact with him. Though I have never met any teachers that I met online in the first grade, I hope I want to see them someday by graduation.

I’m grateful for taking this class at both the beginning of the first face-to-face class and the end of the last online class. I don’t really know about the second semester but I hope that I can enjoy the rest of my university life as a second-grader.