Alien films and Universe

0

July 18, 2021 by asuka0004

Now, people think we can not encounter with extraterrestrial life in the earth.  However, people have some interest about them, so TV program and movies  which are related  with alien is popular in the world.  I think why people are interested in them in spite of few evidence is the thought which is “extraterrestrial might exist in somewhere.”  Also, in Japan, drama which is about alien or monster is popular too.  For example, in Japan, Kaibutukun has popularity by children and adult. In addition, alien series are popular in the world too. I assume the reason of the popularity is also people dream “I wish I could meet them in this age” with some giving up feeling. To drive the images, media and TV company would try them to image more and get more income.  Furthermore, space research is continuing.  We do not know about the space enough and the lack of information also makes us the wish like that.  Finally, people dream we could encounter with them someday, and the dream makes them to research the space, so I think we can have such possibility if people have such thoughts.  I also wish I could meet with them in my life.