Tiger Mother

0

April 30, 2021 by mayuka63

I think that tiger mothers’ way of education is not wrong because an effective education style is different each person. However, it is not right to force children study or take a music lesson. Do you think “to be the elite” is happy? I do not think so. If a child is poor at studying, he or she may be good at drawing or playing sports. Compulsory education has a possibility to overlook children’s true talents and gifts. Children may be able to develop skills of what he or she is interested in than normal things. Moreover, Tiger mother’s education make their children’s view narrow. In my opinion, children should know and experience many kinds of things because new things give new discoveries and pleasure. These things affects making children’s characteristics, personalities and so on. I am not the elite, but I thank my mother very much. She allowed me to do everything I wanted to do. In conclusion, shape of love is different each person, so I cannot judge right or wrong of an education. There may not be answer. However, I believe that tiger mothers’ way of education is not always effective for everyone.