Tiger Mom

0

April 24, 2021 by eiji013

Tiger Mom is “a mother who is extremely strict with her children so that they will behave very well and achieve a lot.” It is a breaking theme. It is sometimes regarded as passionate and respectful. In fact, I have met the mother of my friend. Needless to say, it shows how careful they are to the children. However, some people might feel it child abuse recently. The most terrible thing is that it will be repeated. It means children do the same thing when they become a parent. Stopping the unhopeful chain is difficult. People never forget what they were done. One thing that can be preventable is that the father becomes the resting place. What I want to say is the only mother say something for children, but the father plays the role of friend. For example, playing football with children, going for a drive and so on. Tiger parents would just lead desperate result that children turn to be a gangster, seller of the drug. Therefore, it needs a way of escape. In conclusion, Tiger Mom is nothing but a mass of selfish. The life of children is decided by themselves, not their parents.