The Beatles

0

January 23, 2021 by nana63

The last Journal I post this site is about “The Beatles”. I think they are still the most famous and popular rock band in the world but do you think so, too? I like them because my father likes them and in our car(my father lives in Kagoshima so I’m living alone right now) , there were filled with the Beatles songs. When I was a child, the Beatles is a part of my life. I didn’t have a day without the Beatles in my old house. I was living in a small island. When I hear some songs, I always recall the scenery.

But now, I sometimes listen to their songs. Of course I like their sings but I also like other artists. What I can say now is the Beatles is one of the memories of me and my father. I really appreciate him but we don’t get touch with each other so often. I always text to my mother and she either but not with my father. So, I want to say thank you in this place. I know it’s kinda weird but I want to write this in the last post. haha

If this cover-19 goes away, I first go back to my hometown, and say thank you to my parents, listening to “Norwegian Wood”.