Moana

0

January 23, 2021 by shoma23

Today I am going to introduce one of the Disney animation movie called Moana. This movie released in 2016. The setting of this movie is the southern island. The reason why I love this movie is that I like to go traveling to beautiful sea.

First, I would like you to watch the water in this movie. It looks like real water, but it made by latest CG technology. Water is the most notable point in this movie. There is a picture of the water in this movie above this essay.

Second, the songs in this movie are all impressive. For example, “How Far I’ll Go” is the famous song. I think the songs are match with this movie.

Maybe a lot of people think Disney Princes live in beautiful castle, and wear a beautiful dress. This movie’s Disney Prince do not look like other Disney Princes, this is an interesting point.

There are plenty of Disney movie, if you want to watch about adventure movie or if you like sea and southern island, I recommended you watch Moana. It is wonderful after you watch this you may want to go to southern island.